To conduct a Power Search, please do the following:
- Enter the keywords in the appropriate box.
- If two keywords are entered, the search automatically conducts an "or" search: the search will return entries with one or both keywords.
- Check the boxes adjacent to the fields you wish to search: Caption, Content, Participants and Setting.
- Use the pull-down menu to indicate the year of publication in the newspaper you would like to search.
- For the most complete search, select "All Dates".
- Click on the "Search" button when you are ready to conduct your search.
Keywords: Allow Partial Matches
Search by: Caption Content Participants Setting
Quick Search Search by Date